Divina - Lamp outlet

cruisingcasual

We have an interior room on the Divina.  Wondering if anyone has accessed the outlet that the bedside lamps are plugged into?  I would assume they are Euro outlets.  We did this on the Regal Princess last year, am hoping MSC is similar.

We are just off the Divina and there was a euro plug under the bed where the lamp plugged in.  We took an adapter and my wife plugged her CPAP in there so we didn't need an extension cord to go across the room to the other outlets.  We were in a balcony cabin, so I have no experience with the inside, but that is our experience.  

4 hours ago, LMHC said:

We are just off the Divina and there was a euro plug under the bed where the lamp plugged in.  We took an adapter and my wife plugged her CPAP in there so we didn't need an extension cord to go across the room to the other outlets.  We were in a balcony cabin, so I have no experience with the inside, but that is our experience.  

Thanks!  This is pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.  Hopefully interior ends up with a similar situation.

4 hours ago, LMHC said:

Thanks for this-- Typically have to use an extension cord at night and then roll up/set aside during the day. Was this a recessed euro plug? 

On 1/6/2024 at 2:01 PM, Fogfog said:

Thanks for this-- Typically have to use an extension cord at night and then roll up/set aside during the day. Was this a recessed euro plug? 

It was slightly recessed, but our adapter worked fine.  Her travel CPAP sat nicely on the bedside table.  Our adapter also has 2 USB outlets, so it added additional USB ports.  By the mirror there were 2 American outlets and 2 more euro outlets.  

• Thanks 1