Deck 5 Cabins, Ventura

emam

I know that most of you on here always go for balcony cabins but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me about the cabins on deck 5 Ventura. I know that midship is recommended for those that suffer from the motion of the sea. Deck 5 cabins are low down but are at the front of the ship. So how would they compare to aft cabins (inside) on decks 11 or 12? 

I love deck 5 outside cabins. I have had C deck balcony cabins but still like Deck 5 and would be a toss up which I would choose.....probably deck 5.

Why.....so convenient for the main restaurants....not having to use the lifts. Handy for the promenade deck to relax on and choose the side which has the better views & sun or shade

When returning back to the ship no rush for the lifts with the throng...just up a flight of stairs and back to your cabin

In the evening when in the atrium if you need to call back to your cabin....I have a tendency to forget things so just a quick nip back along the corridor.

With being such a low deck less movement is felt.

We never use the buffet or sit on top deck....much prefer lounging on the promenade deck which is so much more relaxing

We have had P221 & P245....no noise from theatre or atrium

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2024 at 3:31 PM, janny444 said:

I love deck 5 outside cabins.

Do they have an obstructed view. When I was looking they all seemed to say obstructed. I wouldn't want to go from an inside to an outside and then find I can't see for the lifeboats. I didn't actually think the lifeboats are in front of them.

Yes, it's lovely lounging on the promenade deck, near to the sea and under cover from the sun.

I liked the cabins we had on deck 11, but less movement sounds good. I will have a look at those two cabins.

Thank you.

Deck 5 cabins on Ventura are unobstructed....the lifeboats are higher up....deck 7 I think. The only point that may concern you is that the cabins towards the front are fixed bed so only twin formation. TBH can't remember if P221 are fixed bed as we always prefer twin beds....seems to give more room. As I said one of the reasons I love deck 5 is for the convenience and the convenience of not having to use lifts....I hate being in crowed lifts

6 minutes ago, janny444 said:

. TBH can't remember if P221 are fixed bed as we always prefer twin beds....seems to give more room. 

We found there's more room with twin beds as you gain two lots of space in the middle rather than one small space each side.

• Like 2