Thermal suite pass on Horizon

irie0518

Was wondering if anyone knows how much a thermal suite pass in on the Horizon for an 8 day cruise?  Just wondering if it is better to just book the spa cabin or wait and just purchase the pass once on board. TIA

7 hours ago, Bob NC said:

We were offered an upgrade to a spa cabin on the Horizon that cost less than 2 of us purchasing the pass.

That's what I was trying to figure out.  The cruise we are looking at the inside spa cabin is about $110/person more that the regular inside cabin.  So it looks like that is the better way to go.  Was your upgrade after you originally booked?

12 minutes ago, irie0518 said:

That's what I was trying to figure out.  The cruise we are looking at the inside spa cabin is about $110/person more that the regular inside cabin.  So it looks like that is the better way to go.  Was your upgrade after you originally booked?

You should go for it.  You might regret it if you don't.

5 hours ago, irie0518 said:

One day in my Planner there was an offer for us to upgrade from our balcony cabin to a spa balcony cabin on 14 for $236. I called them to verify I wouldn’t lose my OBC by upgrading and all was good, so we took it. 

My brother was booked in a different cabin. I told him about the upgrade I was offered and he called to see if he could take advantage of that offer too.  They said yes and he upgraded too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 7:22 PM, irie0518 said:

Is there a hydro therapy pool on the Horizon?

There is a thalasotherapy pool - but more the size of a hot tub...

Nice view over the ocean too!