coffee packages on Radiance of Seas

Sailing on Radiance soon and was interested in their coffee card.  The heading says " Cafe Select Coffee Card  -  $31 per package" on Royals web site.

Not sure what a package is (typically offers are referred to 'per passenger').  Is it 5 coffees or unlimited speciality coffees.  Also, it there a separate venue for special coffees or is this for Starbucks?

Any enlightenment is appreciated! 

55 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

Not sure what a package is (typically offers are referred to 'per passenger').  Is it 5 coffees or unlimited speciality coffees.  Also, it there a separate venue for special coffees or is this for Starbucks?

The coffee card is for 15 shots of espresso. You can have any number of drinks (up to 15 obviously) with those shots. There’s no stand alone Starbucks on Radiance and they may or may not use Starbucks beans at Cafe Latitudes. 

Edited by Biker19

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The coffee card is for 15 shots of espresso. You can have any number of drinks (up to 15 obviously) with those shots. There’s no stand alone Starbucks on Radiance and they may or may not use Starbucks beans at Cafe Latitudes. 

Thanks for info!

I have in pass asked for lattes on Celebrity and not sure if I am getting one or two shots of coffee.

7 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

I have in pass asked for lattes on Celebrity and not sure if I am getting one or two shots of coffee.

Ask the barista but generally, tall is one shot, grande is two shows and venti is three shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1