Intercontinental Hotel Miami bay location

jjwoben1

2 hours ago, jjwoben1 said:

Any info or reviews? TIA

IWe've stayed there many times and really like it.  We stayed in a king ocean view and you could see the cruise ship in the morning (if that's the one you mean across from the port).  They have a nice restaurant with excellent food and service.  Very pricey but worth it.  Right now the date we are looking for is very expensive so we're waiting for the price to come down.  Rooms are very comfortable also.  There are various reviews on Trip Advisor if you want to read those.

Just now, marycruz said:

IWe've stayed there many times and really like it.  We stayed in a king ocean view and you could see the cruise ship in the morning (if that's the one you mean across from the port).  They have a nice restaurant with excellent food and service.  Very pricey but worth it.  Right now the date we are looking for is very expensive so we're waiting for the price to come down.  Rooms are very comfortable also.  There are various reviews on Trip Advisor if you want to read those.

Agree. We stayed there for two nights in December. We booked an ocean view on the club floor with access to the lounge for breakfast and evening canapes. The lounge was closed for renovations so they gave us free breakfast in the dining room and $100 food and beverage credit for drinks, etc. Pretty generous I think. We are booked again for a March cruise pre-night.

We stayed there in December.  Different experience.  

• Entered room and found the room safe still locked from previous guests.  Called reception and was told there was no one from security in the hotel that could unlock the safe.  Hard to believe so I waited a few hours and called again. Different person.  Same story.
  • Dead bolt on room door wouldn't lock.  Bolt didn't line up with hole on door jamb.
  • TV remote was in terrible condition.  Missing vinyl cover over one button.  Had to press several buttons 10-15 times before they would work (i.e to bring up guide and then again to select channel from guide).  Was told they were aware of the problem with many of the TV remotes and they were trying to buy replacements.  Didn't help me🙁
Edited by mnocket