Regal Princess - when can I make open seating dinner reservations in the MDR? When for the Specialty Dining?

PaperSniper4

52 minutes ago, mikro47 said:

Do you happen to know if the same menu is served at all 3? My wife has Celiac disease and we have indicated this in the app. She will be ordering her meal for the following day at dinner the night before and don't want to mess things up if we change dining rooms. I'm thinking to be safe we should probably stick with the same DR. Sorry. Lol! Expecting you to know these specifics is a little much unless you happen to have sailed on the Regal before.

Nothing about this is unique to the Regal...the same recommendations would apply on any Princess ship.

Yes, menus are pretty much the same.  Given your special requirements, I suggest you pick a restaurant and speak to the Restaurant Manager to arrange for your special needs.  It might get a little confusing (impossible?) if you move around to different dining rooms.  (I honestly don't know about that...no first-hand experience...but why tempt fate?)

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Nothing about this is unique to the Regal...the same recommendations would apply on any Princess ship.

Yes, menus are pretty much the same.  Given your special requirements, I suggest you pick a restaurant and speak to the Restaurant Manager to arrange for your special needs.  It might get a little confusing (impossible?) if you move around to different dining rooms.  (I honestly don't know about that...no first-hand experience...but why tempt fate?)

I agree. That would be the safest thing to do. Thank you so much for the information.