Resistance / exercise bands available in onboard Fitness Center?

kag3120

Trying to streamline (husband’s) packing for our upcoming 30+ day cruise!  There are several sea days this time, new for us as we’ve only done port heavy cruises thus far. So, hoping to use fitness center this time around. Husband often packs those resistance bands when we travel.

Anybody know if they’re available in the Orion (or other ocean Viking ships)?  Thanks so much. 

27 minutes ago, kag3120 said:

Trying to streamline (husband’s) packing for our upcoming 30+ day cruise!  There are several sea days this time, new for us as we’ve only done port heavy cruises thus far. So, hoping to use fitness center this time around. Husband often packs those resistance bands when we travel.

Anybody know if they’re available in the Orion (or other ocean Viking ships)?  Thanks so much. 

We are on Sea now and I haven’t seen them in the gym. 

Given the sweat a person can work up using them, I’d rather bring my own. Also, they take up minimal packing space. 

Thanks, millybess. I agree about them not taking much space BUT we are committed carryon only packers. So, EVERYTHING matters😆

Besides, I think his have handles which is what “takes up space”.  I wonder if they have them somewhere but you have to inquire. Anyone know?

Edited by kag3120
Add words

I'm all for carry-on only.

Could he find something handle free that would allow him at least a minimal workout if not his full routine?  

If not, when I pack belts, I don't roll them; I take the belt and run it along the inside perimeter of the suitcase. One layer of belt takes up no space.  Could you do something similar when packing his equipment?

• Like 2