Bizarre Champagne Question

On 1/29/2024 at 7:03 AM, Sun Queen II said:

We are currently on Enchanted and every bar has Cattier Champagne at $19/glass. It’s pretty good. We have not tried any of the bottles as we have the Premier Package. 

We have the Plus Pkg, so that would not be covered.  

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 4:37 AM, jennybenny said:

Brave!! 
I’ve definitely taken wine that made it safely. I like all the packaging you did! That likely helped. I’m never that careful when traveling with wine, probably should be. I usually wrap it in clothes. Going to Mexico next month and want to take a couple of bottles. I need to get bubble wrap! 

We take these.  Always protects them in luggage.  https://www.amazon.com/Jet-Bag-Bold-ABSORBANT-Protective/dp/B004FLK2IU/ref=asc_df_B004FLK2IU/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198066647039&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13395757444212802714&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026607&hvtargid=pla-391437135086&mcid=dbe556fc8d753d60962fded9f1e5508e&gclid=CjwKCAiA_OetBhAtEiwAPTeQZ_1qrJPXcPXSarPivr-GhNVYttYnFeMa4rsfbPIj4bHl-24B57NXvxoCRckQAvD_BwE&th=1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisinsince75 said:

We take these.  Always protects them in luggage. 

I have used those in the past as well. I haven't actually flown with wine for quite some time though but I do still have some of those bags. The absorbency tests were quite good.

• Thanks 1

Haven't seen Moet & Chandon on a Princess ship in a long time.

I think the last time I saw it was at Bellini's on Regal princess about 9 years ago in the Carribean. Had their entire back window full of bottles on display. Also remember they had M&C Nectear too. Don't recall ever seeing it again. Tends to be Dom P or Veuve these days.

We also bubble wrap our own bottles of champagne for o/seas flights. (Don't bother on domestic flights though, just put them in our carry on).

53 minutes ago, Lanwood said:

(Don't bother on domestic flights though, just put them in our carry on).

Can't do that in the US. They would be confiscated by TSA. They are very strict regarding liquids in carry on luggage.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 PM, Lanwood said:

Haven't seen Moet & Chandon on a Princess ship in a long time.

I think the last time I saw it was at Bellini's on Regal princess about 9 years ago in the Carribean. Had their entire back window full of bottles on display. Also remember they had M&C Nectear too. Don't recall ever seeing it again. Tends to be Dom P or Veuve these days.

We also bubble wrap our own bottles of champagne for o/seas flights. (Don't bother on domestic flights though, just put them in our carry on).

We cannot carry a bottle of anything more than a few oz in the US on a carry-on.  

I appreciate the feedback.  🙂