Adults allowed in teen area?

Sailing with my 12 year old and he'd love to have access to gaming consoles/foosball tables etc but is very shy and wouldn't want to go in alone.  Can parents go in with kids or is it strictly adults not allowed?

if its no adults allowed I'm guessing there's no other spot with access to gaming and we'd need to do the arcade?

Thanks

Generally, the teen areas are only for age groups that are listed. There are quite a few ping pong tables and other sporting type activities up on sports deck that are available to anyone.

You can go in the first day when they register for the program (for us, they just checked them off of a list and punched a "T" on their SeaPass cards).

If you are on a ship with a Playmakers, I believe there are also some free games there as well.

My teens are also introverted and we ended up connecting with a few other families on a roll call (cruise line specific blog message board, not on here because you can't DM here - some people also use Facebook for their roll call). We all had teens that were a little nervous about the teen club so we met up before the teen meet up, all got to know each other a little, then we all swapped cell numbers and the kids ended up hanging out for the whole cruise. One family even added on an excursion we were doing so the kids could still be together.