Drop off at Port Canaveral

Due to some travel logistics, DW dropped my son and I off early for a 2022 cruise out of PC.  (She had to work so we went early.).

Just looked at a picture on my phone of the ship as we were waiting that morning and the time stamp is 8:35.  We had already dropped our bags with the porters and  were walking towards Grills so we were dropped off at least 20 minutes (or more) earlier since we were in no rush that morning.  

Based on our experience that morning, you might be able do after 7:30 for drop off.  You stated carry on only, so not sure if that will allow for further adjustments even earlier.  But you could always be dropped at Grills since they open at 7.

Edit - forget to mention that Grills is walkable from Terminal 1, not sure if that is your terminal.

Edited by wdwkings

31 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Getting dropped off at P C. By a family member.  How early can he drop of us two with carry on bag . Realize that tge doors won't be open just trying to make it work for him . THANKS in Advance

Do you know which terminal?  

If it is Terminal 1, there is a nearby restaurant (Grills).  I think they open for breakfast at 7 am (double check in case their hours change), so if you are dropped off early you can have breakfast and/or a Bloody Mary, then stroll over to the terminal.

If it us terminal 5, no similar amenities is nearby, so you would be hanging around the outside of the terminal building until they let guests enter at 9:30-10:10.  

There are restrooms outside both terminal buildings.

48 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Getting dropped off at P C. By a family member.  How early can he drop of us two with carry on bag . Realize that tge doors won't be open just trying to make it work for him . THANKS in Advance

What ship are you sailing on?