Ensenada for a Day- Ideas?

We recently returned a cruise on Carnival Radiance, and Ensenada was our port. We did a tour with Experience Ensenada. Found him on social media and he gets really good reviews. The tour was maybe 3-4 hours along and included some food stops, tequila tasting, margaritas. I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2024 at 12:45 PM, Buckett said:

We recently returned a cruise on Carnival Radiance, and Ensenada was our port. We did a tour with Experience Ensenada. Found him on social media and he gets really good reviews. The tour was maybe 3-4 hours along and included some food stops, tequila tasting, margaritas. I highly recommend it.

Do you have a name or link to his site? I tried to Google it, but Experience Ensenada is a very generic search term. TIA.

18 hours ago, awinner said:

Do you have a name or link to his site? I tried to Google it, but Experience Ensenada is a very generic search term. TIA.

Not sure if we're allowed to post links, but if you take those 2 words and add dot com, that's his website. His name is Noe. 

This is what we do when we visit Ensenada. 
Do a little shopping

Eat lunch (Muelle 3 and La Cocedora de Langosta are our favorites)

‘then a Margarita at Hussongs

If you like wine a trip to valle de Guadalupe could be worthwhile.

La Bufadora is nice, (and Tacos Lidia Yum) but is  a long bus ride. 

On 3/4/2024 at 3:30 PM, Buckett said:

Not sure if we're allowed to post links, but if you take those 2 words and add dot com, that's his website. His name is Noe. 

Found him! Thanks. After talking with him, I realized that nothing is included in the tour but the views and transportation. You buy all your own food and alcohol along the way, at least that's how I understood it. The views though did look unbelievable! We've been to Ensenada many times. This time we were looking for a food tour that might include a beer or 2. Or we can just do a Margarita or 2 at Hussongs, then walk over to grab a taco or 2 at Tacos Fenix.

On 3/6/2024 at 9:47 PM, awinner said:

Or we can just do a Margarita or 2 at Hussongs

Have you ever been to Bar Andaluz?  It's worth a visit if you haven't been and the margaritas there are quite good as well.

• Like 1