Ocean Ready app

mistyPA

I am trying to get the Medallion ordered and sent to me, however, it's saying I have to pay shipping charges. I have the Plus package and I am Platinum, it doesn't give an option to select. Does anyone know if I will be charged?

27 minutes ago, mistyPA said:

I am trying to get the Medallion ordered and sent to me, however, it's saying I have to pay shipping charges. I have the Plus package and I am Platinum, it doesn't give an option to select. Does anyone know if I will be charged?

It may only appear that you are being charged and your credit card will not be affected.  It doesn't matter what your CC Member Level is.  Does your profile reflect Platinum in the App? 

If you are charged, you can recover the shipping charge as Refundable OBC.

You can also call Princess and see if someone there can enter the order and not charge you.  You will read about various options in the thread on the new App, but these are the main options.  You can also try another day and it might work.

Edited by Steelers36

7 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

It may only appear that you are being charged and your credit card will not be affected.  It doesn't matter what your CC Member Level is.  Does your profile reflect Platinum in the App? 

If you are charged, you can recover the shipping charge as Refundable OBC.

You can also call Princess and see if someone there can enter the order and not charge you.  You will read about various options in the thread on the new App, but these are the main options.  You can also try another day and it might work.

Thank you