Check in Times at Port Canaveral

Will be  checking in (via web site) for a PC  cruise on Adventure. I see some folks are getting a 10:30 check in time at other ports...does anyone know what is the earliest time at Port Canaveral ? 10:30 or 11am

7 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

does anyone know what is the earliest time at Port Canaveral ?

10:30am. One caveat... I have only sailed the bigger ships from Terminal 1, never the smaller ship from Terminal 5, but I assume it would also be 10:30am. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

Also, if you insist on using the website, just be aware you need to enter all your info that way. If you use the app, you can just choose your arrival time and worry about everything else later.

I have a 12:00 boarding which I did via home computer. If I go to app on my phone and go to checkin it says....

Fun on the horizon

We're still gathering all the cruise fun, check in is not open yet. Check back closer to your sail date for updates.  

We sail February 25 so it should be available.  Should I reload my app on the phone?

7 minutes ago, carbon said:

Should I reload my app on the phone?

Try logging out and then back in first. Or, just wait some more. BTW, the arrival times are rarely enforced. 

Edited by Biker19

I can confirm that 10:30 is the first time slot on Adventure out of Terminal 5 at Port Canaveral.  (did it in December and will board again in March)

We had/have 10:30 for both cruises.  Note that in December they did not stop anyone with a later check in time from entering the building and checking in.  They just made everyone sit in a group of chairs according to the timeslot they received when doing the original check-in (on the app or web).  Then they "released" the seating sections row by row.  This helped keep the time you stood in line to a minimum.  

Hope that helps.

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Try logging out and then back in first. Or, just wait some more. BTW, the arrival times are rarely enforced. 

I deleted app and reloaded, now works fine.