Tours Available Singapore to Hong Kong 23 March

MrsWaldo

As a victim of the Seychelles cancellation, I am trying to move cruises.  I have a very short window available and my agent is working with me to try and get me onboard inside this.  I had waited 4 years for this trip…….originally cruise booking was onboard Muse in Jan 2020 which then was followed by a series of cancellations.

it looks likely I maybe able to join the above cruise with no out of pocket expenses, however, I’m reluctant to join a cruise if there are zero tours available or just really poor options, such a coach hours.

Is anybody who is also on this leg able to tell me what the tour availability looks like please?  I know that they may have waitlists that I can be added to and I’m ok in some places just to DIY. The cruise is waitlisted out of Singapore, but available from Bali, so my theory is the ship is not completely full 

There’s only one leaving Singapore March 23…

If someone is on that leg they know the cruise and have access to tour availability 

no need to be aggressive….the question is specific and those who can answer will know 

• Like 2