Booking 1st B2B

greatestvalue

9 hours ago, Thrak said:

There was a magician who "might" have been okay at a 3rd birthday party. He was by far the worst I have seen.

I think we saw the same guy recently on the Enchanted. I saw him on Masters of Illusion on TV at home and he was still just as bad. I actually felt sorry for the guy during his performance on the ship.

8 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I think we saw the same guy recently on the Enchanted. I saw him on Masters of Illusion on TV at home and he was still just as bad. I actually felt sorry for the guy during his performance on the ship.

This guy wore a kilt. We did see one who had supposedly been on some show or other but, while he wasn't very good, he was still much better than the guy in the kilt.

17 minutes ago, Thrak said:

This guy wore a kilt. We did see one who had supposedly been on some show or other but, while he wasn't very good, he was still much better than the guy in the kilt.

Now you made me look up that guys name- it was Joel Meyers and he was just as bad on TV as on the ship. He wasn't wearing a kilt, although maybe he should have to make the show more interesting. 

All his tricks were stuff you can buy at a magic shop and they weren't very good 25 years ago. 

Sad, but he's the best that Princess can afford lately. 😉