Seaside Yacht Club questions

bbrule7

We have a booking for yacht club deck 16 in April 2024 and have a few questions.

Is it possible to get a wheelchair at the yacht club tent, Wife would need help getting through check in and embarcation

Is there an elevator in the yacht  club area to acess the dining room and the pool area

We usually download movies to our ipads. Is it possible to connect our ipads to the room tv to watch the movies. If yes which cables would be necessary

1 minute ago, bbrule7 said:

We have a booking for yacht club deck 16 in April 2024 and have a few questions.

Is it possible to get a wheelchair at the yacht club tent, Wife would need help getting through check in and embarcation

Is there an elevator in the yacht  club area to acess the dining room and the pool area

We usually download movies to our ipads. Is it possible to connect our ipads to the room tv to watch the movies. If yes which cables would be necessary

Would like to know also as my DH has mobility issues. Will be on the Meraviglia in October. 

2 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Yes, there is a dedicated YC elevator for those spaces on the Seaside. Sorry, can't help with the mobility questions. 

• Like 1

Especially those with mobility problems, do not arrive before the terminal opens for wheelchair assistance. Don't forget that MSC allows one to use the elevators the next day for muster drill in the theatre at 9:30 am and so not worry about attending muster drill embarkation day.

5 hours ago, bbrule7 said:

I’ve never seen wheelchairs available at the Yacht Club tents outside either Miami or Port Canaveral. I can’t remember about Barbados or Point a Pitre. I have seen them inside the terminal; also going through Immigration at disembarkation.  I would suggest you arrange either a personal wheelchair, or one from the mobility vendors supplying outside the terminal.

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

A butler will fetch a wheelchair from the YC stock and bring it down to the terminal.  Just let them know that you need one.

The OP asked about wheelchairs at the Yacht Club tent. I mentioned that wheelchair availability once in the terminal has not been a problem. I have never seen wheelchairs outside the terminal at the Yacht Club tent. Again most of my experience has been at US ports with some in Southern Caribbean and Northern Europe.