Suite lounge on Brilliance OTS

Hi all. Can anyone who has been on Brilliance of the Seas in Aust recently tell me if there is a seperate lounge for Suites.  And do Suite passengers get free drinks during happy hour?  If so, are they loaded on seapass to use at other bars?
Thanks heaps.

That reads as a bit of a mixup between Concierge Lounge & Diamond Lounge. I haven't been on Brilliance, but this is consistent across the fleet, and I am not aware of any recent changes. Yes, there is a separate Concierge Club for suites.

Diamond Lounge is for Crown & Anchor status of Diamond & above, where they have an evening "happy hour". In days gone by, those with the loyalty tier were served drinks in the Diamond Lounge. As numbers grew, these were initially replaced with vouchers and are now loaded on your seapass. Those drinks can be redeemed at any bar and at any time of day.

Suite Concierge club is as it always was. Numbers are static, so they can still do it the traditional way. In the lounge your choice of drinks is a bit more restricted, but you are not capped at 4 drinks. The drinks are available each evening, usually from 5 till 8:30pm. This is the only time & place you can get an open bar. They are not pre-loaded on your seapass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cairns local said:

Hi all. Can anyone who has been on Brilliance of the Seas in Aust recently tell me if there is a seperate lounge for Suites.  And do Suite passengers get free drinks during happy hour?  If so, are they loaded on seapass to use at other bars?
Thanks heaps.

Yes ,Brilliance has extremely nice suite lounge . It’s right up the top in the Viking crown lounge.It has a bar that will serve drinks during happy hour and very good snacks ,you probably won’t have to go to dinner. It has a self serve coffee machine that makes a pretty good coffee.

From memory the happy hours are from 5:30 to 7:30 .
You won’t have any free drinks through the day unless you’re a Diamond in Crown and Anchor society.

You will have a concierge that can make things happen and she should email you the week leading up to the cruise. Ask about free ship tours and booking anything you want.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cairns local said:

Thanks. I haven’t been on BOTS but have sailed on Rhapsody before and loved the Viking Crown lounge on her. Sounds like a nice area for afternoon drinks.

It’s probably one of the best in the fleet along with oasis class.

Its got an out door seating area,a proper bar and is large . The food was good ,probably better than the restaurant. Pork ribs,prawn cutlets,spring rolls and a few drinks to wash it down.

Certainly a nice place to sit and watch the ocean.

They have a continental breakfast also .

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It’s probably one of the best in the fleet along with oasis class.

Its got an out door seating area,a proper bar and is large . The food was good ,probably better than the restaurant. Pork ribs,prawn cutlets,spring rolls and a few drinks to wash it down.

Certainly a nice place to sit and watch the ocean.

They have a continental breakfast also .

A much nicer spot that the one on Radiance. Ovation's is nice, but a long way out of the way, especially when you have an aft facing suite. Aft lifts would be nice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cairns local said:

Thanks. I haven’t been on BOTS but have sailed on Rhapsody before and loved the Viking Crown lounge on her. Sounds like a nice area for afternoon drinks.

Just be wary. Unless they have applied some cutbacks, they don't do drinks, but do pours - generous pours.