Pickleball on Jubilee

I can only tell you about Magic. They played one sea day, and it was very windy.  No reservations - just show up.  Anyone could play.  Yes, it was crazy.  No kitchen lines on court.  They had (cheap) wooden paddles you could use.  Many people showed up never having played before, and the people running it really didn't know what to do/rules.  As I was a single (I had brought my own paddle) I was paired up with a guy who was wearing flip-flops and had never played.  Instead, I offered to help organize the games, ref, etc., but was turned down.  It then started drizzling, and court was very slippery.  They continued to organize it, and at that point I left, as I saw potential for someone slipping and getting hurt.  Hopefully someone will chime in on Jubilee- maybe they have a "dedicated" court.  On Magic it was set up on basketball court.

On the Celebration, it was set up as a tournament, just one night.  It was late- on the basketball court, after basketball was done for the day (maybe 10 pm?).  There were some cheap paddles, but most people brought their own. There were temporary court markers for the kitchen/court lines, and the person running things was very serious about calling kitchen violations. 

I think 1 person showed up who hadn't played before.  I think it was 18+.  It was well organized, but didn't last that long.  I had fun, was nice to play on a ship and meet some new people.  I'd toss my paddle in my bag just in case I get the chance to play again.