NCL Viva - Theme Night or Not?

I'm confused about whether there are any theme/party nights on the Viva Caribbean cruise?  I read more than once there there is NOT.  Then someone posted somewhere about how much fun the 80's night was.  I also saw a mention of a White Night.  So..................

There are sort of theme night. On several evenings they turn the Viva theater into a night club type arrangement (push back most seating, leaving majority of the theater as an open floor. How often that occurs may vary by itinerary length, check the many trip reports to see what cruisers posted and check any of the Dailies after 10pm.

That said, when they do this rearranged seating, they have a semi themed party but it’s not like a ton of people are dressed per theme. I think we had a disco theme, an 80s prom theme (with music by the team from Syd’s) and maybe a couple others. I typically just stopped by en route to bed as I’m normally an early riser (due to my internal “clock” corrupted by the need to rise at 5 for work) so not really a late night party animal.

• Thanks 1