Gratuities,WiFi, Specialty Dining, & Alcohol Included in Princess Grill Fare?

Desert Cruisers

4 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Wow... that is an impressive 'any time' menu I must say.

For us, the turn off with Regent is that the set cruises are all those dreadful 10-12 day wonders, at least in the Med.  I suppose you can hook them together but annoying they don't list them with that facility.  I still like my sea days, too.  

But yes, at Grill level, Cunard has lots of potent competition.  Some of their nickle and diming re. what is included at Grill prices is counterproductive at best and at worst, vaguely insulting... "free $12 drinks but we'll raise the prices to $12.30 and thanks very much.." Not smart or wise. 

And Regent sends us those wonderful big brochures too... we haven't gotten anything over six pages from Cunard in five years...

My brochure up to Jan 2026 has 170+ pages, so they can certainly supply big ones.

The only way you can get that on the other side of the pond is to get one aboard.... I always bring one home. Some of the differences between the UK and US marketing is just plain petty and... stupid.  I have no idea who is making these determinations.  And for what reasons.  We get a folded over piece of cardboard stuck together with 10 cruises... none of which are vaguely appealing to us.... at best twice a season.  Regent and Oceania send us huge 200-page brochures twice a year and yes, they are tempting in all the right ways.  

12 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

The only way you can get that on the other side of the pond is to get one aboard.... I always bring one home. Some of the differences between the UK and US marketing is just plain petty and... stupid.  I have no idea who is making these determinations.  And for what reasons.  We get a folded over piece of cardboard stuck together with 10 cruises... none of which are vaguely appealing to us.... at best twice a season.  Regent and Oceania send us huge 200-page brochures twice a year and yes, they are tempting in all the right ways.  

As I am unsure which continent you are posting from, my comment may have been unhelpful.