New Cruise Terminal Brisbane

Rallo

Rallo, I don't think those are real dates as they are all on the 6th of the month and 2007 ones are all on the 7th of the month. I think the schedules are done on American date styles month-day-year and she is booked 4 times on Dec 6, that doesn't make sense. I will be rapt if the Cruise Terminal is open by Dec so I don't have to go to the transit centre.

It looks like the new Cruise Terminal in Brisbane is set to open around June 2006. It actually shows Pacific Star booked to berth there on certain dates but not my dates in September:confused: . I wonder why.

http://www.brisbanecruiseterminal.com.au/content/cms/Home/1/

They're not real dates because Pacific Star isn't even in Brisbane on those dates, she'll be operating out of Auckland. And the last time we looked at the work at the terminal - it didn't look that close to being finished.

The first booking for the Brisbane Cruise Terminal looks like August 19/2006 - the bookings are done dd/mm/year and if you click on the link ( make a booking ) it shows a calendar with dates already booked marked in blue the dates for August are the 19th and 29th - September are 9th-16th-23rd-30th and these dates all match the Star - click this link to view the Calendar (move the month to August to see first bookings) >> http://www.brisbanecruiseterminal.com.au/content/fetchFiles/cruise/sel.php/120/

Peter & Cheryl

The first booking for the Brisbane Cruise Terminal looks like August 19/2006 - the bookings are done dd/mm/year and if you click on the link ( make a booking ) it shows a calendar with dates already booked marked in blue the dates for August are the 19th and 29th - September are 9th-16th-23rd-30th and these dates all match the Star - click this link to view the Calendar (move the month to August to see first bookings) >> http://www.brisbanecruiseterminal.com.au/content/fetchFiles/cruise/sel.php/120/

Peter & Cheryl

Thanks Creeky, I knew there would be someone intelligent out there to decipher all this for me. So it's looking good for my cruise on 23 Sept to depart from the new terminal - Yippeee!!!:D

I just spent the weekend away and came accross a travel agent dedicated to cruises, so I just had to go in and ask some questions, just to see if there was any difference to what I already knew :D . The subject of the Brisbane cruise terminal came up, and she told me she had been talking to a P&O rep just days before, and was told that they're expecting a December opening.

Archived