where will we get the scooter

we will be getting a scooter from Scootaround for our cruise in November on Wonder. The last time we cruised the scooter was in our cabin. I have read that you get the scooter in the terminal now. Can anyone who has rented from Scootaround in Port Canaveral recently comment on where the scooter will be when we board?

1 minute ago, SplashOfWater said:

We sailed on Allure last week (same terminal as Wonder). Scootaround was located outside of the terminal, just to the right of the entrance. 

Thanks. In the past my wife has had wheel chair assistance from inside the terminal right up to the pub. I guess she won't get that assistance anymore.

2 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

Thanks. In the past my wife has had wheel chair assistance from inside the terminal right up to the pub. I guess she won't get that assistance anymore.

Same with my husband. He used to have to wait in the terminal for a crew member to take him onto the ship and up to lunch. With the scooter there's no more waiting. 

And when you debark, the drop off is outside of the terminal. Someone from Scootaround is supposed to be there early, but sometimes they're not. One time we had to leave the scooter outside with the key in the back pouch. We got a text later saying they retrieved it. Make sure you ask about drop off when you pick it up, in case they change the procedure.

• Like 2