First timer

agj_h

Hello folks, I'm Andy from Australia.  Appreciate all of the advice I've seen here - I've learned alot so far reading through.

I have not cruised before at all, with any line, so this will be my first..  It might spoil me, haha (although I have visited Fiji and The Cook Isl a bunch of times).

I am a solo traveller and I managed to get an aft facing CS balcony on seven for my 7 night cruise on PG in October this year.  I love photography, so went for the balcony this time..despite the expense.   Really looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

Hi - That's an interesting choice for your first cruise! 🙂  Feel free to ask whatever, that's how I learned.There is quite a lot of information on this forum from just moving up and down the list of topics, but there is a search button up top of the page that you can use for just PG here, or sitewide for more general stuff, or destinations.

We brought back more than 900 pictures, and we're just amateurs with an underwater camera. I'm sure you'll have lots of material to work with! I hope you have a great time! 🧜🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

The PG was our very first cruise ever! We were total innocents about cruising. We were totally spoiled and went back 9 times to finally sample all of their itineraries. Covid and our bank account ended more PG cruises. Enjoy your time on the PG. It is a very special cruise line.

• Like 2