Does anyone know which nights and times Icons, Beetlejuice and prom are on the Viva from San Juan?

Hiho1986

February 4th cruise, BeetleJuice was Friday and Saturday nights at 7 and 10.  Friday night 7pm performance was cancelled due to technical issue.  Icon not presented at all.  No sure about Prom.

4 hours ago, ZsaZsa2019 said:

I just booked Beetlejuice for our March 17th sailing.  I had the option of Thurs or Fri at 7pm or (I believe) 9pm.  Maybe 9:30pm.  I hear it gets cancelled or rescheduled quite a bit.

Are you in the Haven? I though you couldn't prebook entertainment on Prima and Viva and had to go to the theater when you arrive onboard.

2 minutes ago, ray985 said:

Are you in the Haven? I though you couldn't prebook entertainment on Prima and Viva and had to go to the theater when you arrive onboard.

We are not in the Haven, just a regular balcony.  I don't know, it let me.🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, jemz1949 said:

February 4th cruise, BeetleJuice was Friday and Saturday nights at 7 and 10.  Friday night 7pm performance was cancelled due to technical issue.  Icon not presented at all.  No sure about Prom.

The Friday night performance was cancelled due to an injury suffered by the actor who plays the title character. This happened during a rehearsal before the show. This puts the performances of the show into question for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

On our 2/25 cruise:

Icons was offered on Day 2 7:30pm and Day 3 9:30pm.

Beetlejuice was offered on Day 5 7:00pm & 10:00pm and Day 6 7:00pm & 10:00pm.  Reservations were required and enforced.

Prom was offered on Day 7 9:30pm.

• Like 1