Quantum of the Seas Windjammer Hours on Port Days - Alaskan Adventure?

Does anyone know what the hours of operation are for the Windjammer on Quantum of the Seas for their Alaskan cruises?  Some of our excursions will preempt our main dining room seating, so we'll need another option.  For instance, when in Victoria, BC, this ship leaves port at 10:00 PM, will the WJ be open for a late night meal that day?

1 hour ago, LEMJMcC said:

Does anyone know what the hours of operation are for the Windjammer on Quantum of the Seas for their Alaskan cruises?  .  For instance, when in Victoria, BC, this ship leaves port at 10:00 PM, will the WJ be open for a late night meal that day?

Very unlikely. Once she moves to the Seattle look in the app for operating hours of the WJ. 

My two fav places on the Quantum were the Solarium Bistro (deck 14 forward). During the day it's used as a downsized buffet and at night I think you can make a reservation at the Bistro. You might be able to make a late reservation at the Bistro (You'll be back onboard before 10p). In the back of the ship on deck 5, Cafe Two70 is also pretty good. I'm not sure how late they stay open. 

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/quantum_aug22-aug29_cruise_compasses

Cruise compass from last year when Quantum was in Alaska.  WJ dinner was a standard 6-9pm every night, including Victoria.

Personally I found a pub and ate dinner in Victoria.  With later departures it's nice to eat locally if your excursion plans allow it.