UTV Tours - Help deciding which company to use!

nolegirl01

We are wanting to book a UTV tour but are having trouble deciding which company to go with! We are looking at the 4 hour UTV tours at 2pm from ABC Aruba, Rockabeach tours, Around Aruba Tours and DePalm.... anyone have a preference?? which will take you to the most places? They all seem pretty much the same, same price as well, from their website so I'm looking for more personal experiences. Thank you!

We are researching the same thing so I was hoping you had some answers here.  Kinda leaning towards ABC, but not sure yet.  We are looking at April 13.  If you are sailing after that date I can do a follow up post on our choice

Yeah we’re leaning ABC as well, their cars at least look cooler lol haha 

On 3/7/2024 at 10:01 AM, lwuest said:

We are researching the same thing so I was hoping you had some answers here.  Kinda leaning towards ABC, but not sure yet.  We are looking at April 13.  If you are sailing after that date I can do a follow up post on our choice

We’ll be there April 8 so we’ll be there before you! lol I’ll post a follow up as well and let you know! 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, so we just got back from our cruise so I figured I would do a little review. We ended up booking ABC Tours and it was amazing! Definitely recommend them! They picked us up at the port and took us to their headquarters. While we waited for our tour guides and for everyone else to show up, they had a bar, so we ended up having a drink! The tour was great, we absolutely loved it. It is really rough terrain so it does get a bit technical the driving at times but we really enjoyed it. If you don't like driving on big rocks, dust, bumps, holes, just really rough terrain where everything shakes, this might not be for you. We do have UTV and ATVs at home so this was familiar for us. We did see the jeep tours there but we talked to people who said those were making them nauseous. So I recommend the UTV and maybe even the ATVs. The tour guide kept a good pace, not slow so we enjoyed that because it allowed us to go fast and really enjoy the ride. The only thing I was a little disappointed on was that we didn't get to do the little cliff dive that I saw pictures of. I knew the natural pool wasn't included because UTVs can't get into the national park where the pool is but I did see that there was a little cliff into a smaller pool that others have done but we didnt do it on this tour. At the end, they did take us to a beach (3 step beach) so jump in the water but the other tours had that same idea so it was a bit packed. We were only there for 15 minutes so it was a bit rushed. Other than that, we had a great time, the cars were cool and tour guides were awesome! Super fun!

• Thanks 1