Grand Princess is now 26 years old. Is she still ship shape?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, memoak said:

What does the piazza look like and how many decibels. ?  Every Royal class ship I have been on has had a noise problem and you can’t find a seat

About the Piazza, you may be right. I never understand people like sitting there for the whole day. 😄

Edited by EDVM96
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EDVM96 said:

About the Piazza, you may be right. I never understand people feeling like sitting there for the whole day. 😄

People with skin issues can’t sit outside all day. I like to sit and have some wine at Vines hard to deal with the noise 

• Thanks 1

Just now, memoak said:

People with skin issues can’t sit outside all day. I like to sit and have some wine at Vines hard to deal with the noise 

Yes, ok. Talking about Vines, it is very tiny on the older Grand Class ships. It's a much nicer location on Royal Class ships. About the noise, hm the same?

4 minutes ago, EDVM96 said:

Yes, ok. Talking about Vines, it is very tiny on the older Grand Class ships. It's a much nicer location on Royal Class ships. About the noise, hm the same?

Vines on Crown is great. Last time I was on Royal ship it was unbearable noise and since venues like Crooners and Alfredo’s are open to the piazza it is horrible

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, memoak said:

What does the piazza look like and how many decibels. ?  Every Royal class ship I have been on has had a noise problem and you can’t find a seat

I will agree about the noise problem but we've always found seating for the shows at any time we wanted it. All it takes is a little planning.