Queen Mary Auckland /Sydney Feb 2026

Greetings,

Just wondering if this cruise is available for booking yet? Had an email from an Australian Cruise Agency, but struggling  to find it anywhere else, even on the Cunard website.May just be me being a  bit dim🤪

Thanks, Anjo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anjo said:

Greetings,

Just wondering if this cruise is available for booking yet? Had an email from an Australian Cruise Agency, but struggling  to find it anywhere else, even on the Cunard website.May just be me being a  bit dim🤪

Thanks, Anjo.

This one?

IMG_6055.jpeg

50 minutes ago, anjo said:

Greetings,

Thanks, Anjo.

I would suggest looking for Queen Anne itineraries instead of Queen Mary 2.

https://www.cunard.com/en-au/find-a-cruise/H506C/H506C

Note too that availability on this will be slim, and only filling a void for passengers leaving the previous cruise in Auckland instead of Sydney. It currently shows that only Princess Grill suite(s) guarantees as available.

• Like 1

Arx cards, thanks for that. Finally found it on Cunard. In contact with the Cruise Agency who sent me the email,  getting back to me with availability. If it's only Princess Grill available, that's me gone😭

1 minute ago, anjo said:

Arx cards, thanks for that. Finally found it on Cunard. In contact with the Cruise Agency who sent me the email,  getting back to me with availability. If it's only Princess Grill available, that's me gone😭

Good luck. Your agent may be holding an allocation of cabins.

• Like 1

Thankyou everyone, 

I should have been more specific. The cruise I am looking for is on the Queen Mary not Queen Anne, but I think my chances are still incredibly slim. Cruise is M605C. Still can't  find it on any Cruise Websites.

Anjo.

On 3/9/2024 at 10:15 AM, anjo said:

Thankyou everyone, 

I should have been more specific. The cruise I am looking for is on the Queen Mary not Queen Anne, but I think my chances are still incredibly slim. Cruise is M605C. Still can't  find it on any Cruise Websites.

Anjo.

Regardless of which ship, they advertised the Auckland to Sydney leg of another cruise for 2025 when it was first released; it was sold out within hours and then the listing stopped appearing at all on the Cunard website. If your TA can wrangle you a cabin go for it! I had my first taste of Cunard by doing the Auckland to Sydney route (well actually it was Tauranga to Sydney) and had a ball trying to fit in everything there was to do on the QM2 in 5 days. Get on the waitlist and keep your fingers crossed.

• Like 1