Increase in online account from deposit paid invoice.

Pushka

Just wondering if anyone has experienced a price increase in the online booking payment area than what is shown on the deposit paid invoice. It's around $200 AUD which equates to around $120 USD.  We have only booked excursions etc that we have paid as we go so the actual booking (eg cabin selection etc) hasn't changed. I've emailed celebrity but closed for the weekend so interested in others experiences with this. I'd forgotten how bad the Celebrity IT system is. 😂

10 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I would call and talk with someone and not rely only on an email.

Sure. They were closed for the weekend when I noticed it. 

I have had experience with Celebrity that the original discounts get removed. Celebrity is aware of the glitch. Get your original invoice and make sure they add back the discounts that you had. Some agents are very good with this other you need to educated. I always take a screen shot of the discounts prior to paying. I have had this happen on 2 bookings.  This seems to happen when you add the 2nd person to the cruise after paying in full. I hope you get it resolved easily.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:

I have had experience with Celebrity that the original discounts get removed. Celebrity is aware of the glitch. Get your original invoice and make sure they add back the discounts that you had. Some agents are very good with this other you need to educated. I always take a screen shot of the discounts prior to paying. I have had this happen on 2 bookings.  This seems to happen when you add the 2nd person to the cruise after paying in full. I hope you get it resolved easily.

Yes, this might be why. I hadn't put the second name in when paying the deposit. 

2 minutes ago, Pushka said:

Yes, this might be why. I hadn't put the second name in when paying the deposit. 

Just have your invoice handy - so the agent can add back all the discounts. Sometimes they have a difficult time matching the discounts if you don't give them the exact ones. I am sure you will get it resolved.