Recommendations for French side beach with parasailing

I am looking for recommendations for a good beach to go to on the French side with parasailing for my teen nieces.  Seems like Orient Beach is the place to go, but what part would be good for us? I would also like to rent some beach chairs with umbrellas and have access to some food and drinks. I see a lot of posts talking about getting reservations. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

42 minutes ago, IMDORY said:

I am looking for recommendations for a good beach to go to on the French side with parasailing for my teen nieces.  Seems like Orient Beach is the place to go, but what part would be good for us? I would also like to rent some beach chairs with umbrellas and have access to some food and drinks. I see a lot of posts talking about getting reservations. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Last time one checked the parasailing operation had an outlet inside https://en.laplayaorientbay.com/restaurants-bar

Contact them direct for confirmation and any information 

For lunch and chairs, if one is seeking an upmarket venue with superb food, drinks, service and beds, the consider COCO -https://www.cocobeach.restaurant - or just stay at La Playa

I was at Orient beach on March 4th, I went to Kontiki beach club.  The service, drinks, food, loungers were all great.  Not a ton of sargassum, when I was there.  The taxi we took charged $20 per person roundtrip for a group of four and waited there the entire time.  We did get a couple massages from the roaming beach hawks, I did shoulder and back she wanted $65 I gave $50 and $100 for full body. 

As for parasailing, on my beach walk, kinda in the middle of the beach,

was bikini-watersport dot com that offers parasailing.  I can't really answer any question because I just walked by there location.