FAS Promos...these appear to actually change??

Posted (edited)

NCL 1st timer here. I'm used to Celebrity promos/sales that really never change...they just bounce the numbers around but usually most offers are basically the same. (I'm talking booking fares here...not X Flash Sales, etc)

I've noticed in a few threads here that folks mention 150 internet minutes and 2-meal specialty packages in their FAS bookings. However, last month when I booked Honolulu to Papeete in October my FAS gave each of us 300 internet minutes and 3-meal specialty packages. (As well as the $50 excursion discount for me).

At the time, being ignorant of NCL ways, I was thinking it was because of the sale I booked under. And I did receive the Amenity Confirmation email...

So, I am wondering, do the amenities in FAS change in amounts (minutes and meals) in NCL sales? Do amounts change depending on the cruise itinerary? Length of cruise? (ours is 14 days),  because they like me? (Ok, strike the last one...)

I suppose I could do some mock bookings to get the answer but I thought it would be quicker to ask you seasoned NCL folks.

Thanks and smooth sailing! 

Edited by dlh015

Posted (edited)

length of itinerary and in the case of meals, cabin level booked.

years ago, they ran promos, wherein you picked only two or three of the FAS amenities, but it's been a long time since they did that... now they give them all to everybody who wants them.

Edited by UKstages
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

So, I am wondering, do the amenities in FAS change in amounts (minutes and meals) in NCL sales? Do amounts change depending on the cruise itinerary? Length of cruise? (ours is 14 days),  because they like me? (Ok, strike the last one...)

Sail Length # Of Dining
Package Meals
Retail Value 20% Gratuities
3-6 Nights 1 Meal / Any Stateroom $59.00 per person $11.80 per package
7-11 Nights 1 Meal / Studio, Inside, Oceanview $59.00 per person $11.80 per package
7-11 Nights 2 Meals / Balcony & Above $99.00 per person $19.80 per package
12+ Nights 2 Meals / Studio, Inside, Oceanview $99.00 per person $19.80 per package
12+ Nights 3 Meals / Balcony & Above $139.00 per person $27.80 per package

Length of cruise and category booked can change the number of meals with the promo.

Sail Length Internet Minutes Per Person
3-6 Nights 75 minutes
7-11 Nights 150 minutes
12+ Nights 300 minutes

Minutes also change depending on length. 

• Thanks 1