"Spirit of Ponant" a 24 Meter Catamaran, Sailing Corsica Summer 2024 & Seychelles Winter 2024/2025

AussieBoyTX

I stumbled across this announcement on the French Ponant site:

https://www.calameo.com/read/000132423f2f55950d7a1?authid=DLkjoqKej2eJ&fbclid=IwAR1lcC86bCWoBG_zNx3PVMYKzMdBgA-p9-pjU3pqv8m8cuK7W0hmo1KjCVA

Discover, exclusively, the new ship in our fleet:

A Lagoon 77 catamaran of 24 m and 6 cabins, built in France, unique in its size and its level of finishes. Faithful to the company's marine DNA and our commitment to more responsible tourism,

The Spirit of Ponant combines the pleasure of sailing with the intimacy, refinement and attentive service that characterize our cruises. »

High-end, personalized and exclusive services
• A trip, at the pace of your desires, with a maximum of 12 passengers on board
• Your dedicated crew: the captain, a chef selected by PONANT, a sailor and a cabin attendant ensuring compliance with company standards
• A co-constructed itinerary according to your commander's recommendations
• An all-inclusive offer: gastronomy, cellar and cocktails by PONANT, room service, nautical activities (paddle, wakeboard, snorkeling, etc.)

Embark on an 8 day/7 night cruise

Corsica (Bonifacio. Bonifacio): departures from July 13, 2024, Seychelles (Mahé. Mahé): winter 2024/2025, from €7,500* per person.

To find out more, contact your usual travel agency or PONANT advisors: +33 (0)4 91 16 16 27 - reservation@ponant.com

*Price based on double occupancy. The price displayed on each product corresponds to the best price available when the media was printed, in March 2024. This price may change as the departure date approaches and varies depending on availability on the cruise. It may be modified without notice. The itineraries, activities and photos used on this medium only represent possible experiences and are not guaranteed. Non-contractual documents and photos. 100% recycled paper. Photo credits: ©Nicolas Claris.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Seems quite exclusive with twelve guests and what appears to be four crew members. I bet sailing Seychelles would be spectacular, even if you didn't get far from Mahé, Praslin & La Digue.

• Like 2

Looks fun! When are you going? That would be a nice way to discover the Seychelles. Or Corsica of course though we've already been there with Ponant.

I could only find a French version at your link. Luckily, je peux le lire!

Unfortunately (or fortunately) our cruise calendar is filling up quickly. We have the Kimberley cruise in June so we'll have to work the rest of the summer I guess. Then we have the two on Le Commandant Charcot in October and December, then Silversea again in late January.

And later today, we're booking another Ponant voyage for April 2025 - a gastronomy sailing from Lisbon to Bordeaux! So for now I think we will not be able to fit this one in.

• Like 4

I don't think we're going to make the inaugural season. Seychelles is definitely on the list for a second trip, but Aldabra Atoll is a must for that trip. Unfortunately, Aldabra is currently only available on the Seychelles to Zanzibar cruise, which we've already done.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...