Question about booking directly with Princess

Celandine

I tried to search, but I am not sure how to even ask the search bar. 

I booked directly with Princess on their website, and I noticed a week later an email from someone saying they are a PVP with Princess (email looks legitimate but fell into my Spam box). I am just asking, does someone from the PVP contact you after booking? I used to book Princess with a local TA, so I’ve never booked online before and I try to be careful about emails and cyber security. 

thank you for any assistance. 

3 hours ago, Celandine said:

I tried to search, but I am not sure how to even ask the search bar. 

I booked directly with Princess on their website, and I noticed a week later an email from someone saying they are a PVP with Princess (email looks legitimate but fell into my Spam box). I am just asking, does someone from the PVP contact you after booking? I used to book Princess with a local TA, so I’ve never booked online before and I try to be careful about emails and cyber security. 

thank you for any assistance. 

Yes, a PVP will get assigned to you once you book direct however you don't have to use the PVP if you don't want to. 

Posted (edited)

I ignore these requests from PVP’s. I had a terrible experience with one and prefer to stick with handling everything myself. She somehow attached herself to all of my bookings and it took many requests to supervisors over a couple of years to get rid of her.

Edited by Torfamm

If your PVP is not taking care of you, call in and get someone else. I originally had someone who was not good at returning emails so I called in and was assigned someone else.

I now have a great PVP that always beats the internet rate, and has been fantastic about getting me great cabin locations. He has saved me thousands of dollars and many headaches.

YMMV 

9 minutes ago, deja moo said:

If your PVP is not taking care of you, call in and get someone else. I originally had someone who was not good at returning emails so I called in and was assigned someone else.

I now have a great PVP that always beats the internet rate, and has been fantastic about getting me great cabin locations. He has saved me thousands of dollars and many headaches.

YMMV 

Likewise. Mine has helped out with so many problems caused by other departments. She has also become a friend.  When we talk we spend half our time on personal matters

• Like 1