Stateroom Bar Setup - Has Celebrity dicontinued it?

groryjm

We often cruise in upper suites and I confess I have got used to having a bottle of gin in the room for a G&T while we dress for dinner. I could always walk down to the retreat or any other bar and grab a couple to take back but on our last few cruises I have got used to having the bottle in the room.

I know Celebrity used to offer a paid for bar setup in room with mixers. As we have a long B2B coming up on Apex I thought I would splurge and order a bottle for the room but I can't seem to find it listed anywhere any more.... Has it been discontinued? I was fully expecting it to be $150 or even $200 which I know is extortionate but was prepared .

I could only find the option to order from a choice of 3 whites , 2 reds and Veuve Clicquot pre cruise .Veuve Clicquot is £45 in the UK and pre cruise and Celebrity lists it at £95.71 but the spirits seem to have vanished?

Some of my booked cruises still have the Premium Stateroom Bar Set Up $208.99, only the cruises sailing from Fort Lauderdale has the package the cruises sailing from Rotterdam doesn't have it

3 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Some of my booked cruises still have the Premium Stateroom Bar Set Up $208.99, only the cruises sailing from Fort Lauderdale has the package the cruises sailing from Rotterdam doesn't have it

my next 5 booked cruises are all out of Southampton on Apex and it doesn't list it 🙁