What a joke!

P&O AU have a total breakdown in Cruiser Information re Indonesian Visas Lol.
Everyone on the Indonesian cruises by now would have received notification that the "Visa On Arrival" can be done onboard  as in previous Freo To Indo cruises although P&O info said different LMFAO!
The stress relief of getting your own B1 VOA or not came way way too late! Even though Corporate told me it could be done onboard as in previous AU- Indo cruises, call centre staff had "No Idea" and told all cruisers they need to get it "themselves" Some even paid $60+ each above the visa cost for T/As to get it for them! For me this is a serious breakdown in communication information issued to P&O call centre staff! Its like this, we are well travelled and like to be "On The Ball" re visas for overseas cruises But the P&O info for this cruise caused us (and I am sure many others) massive stress. Both Tracey and I have spent Hours and Hours with P&O on both the phone and via email! Then to make it worse the Indo Embassy told us after a visit in the Perth CBD that the online site for B1 VOA is not safe for information sharing?? This was proven to us by Indo scammers contacting Tracey by email posting her passport Pic saying "Hi would you like to meet up"? We had to get a direct address from Indo Embassy to search for Tracey, paid for VOA!  I also got banned from Facebook and A strike from CC for venting my frustration. P&O really need to lift their game plain and simple ! P&O Au no table cloths no loyalty programme! "non travelled overseas" call centre staff obviously paid peanuts lol I have one more P&O booked for next year and then we are "Out"!

On 3/16/2024 at 10:44 PM, fishtaco said:
I have one more P&O booked for next year and then we are "Out"!

I have already stopped cruising with P&O after our last cruise. There are better options available.

Personally we still enjoy P&O

We find their price for what you get is still reasonable.

We don't require twice daily cabin services, towel animals, silver service restaurants to have an enjoyable time.

We were on Virgin late last year and while we really enjoyed the experience the visa applications were a nightmare, no help from Virgin whatsoever!

Going on Quantum of the seas next year so we are not welded to P&O but we will still use them whenever we want a cheap and cheerful break.

Daz

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dazadelaide said:

Personally we still enjoy P&O

We find their price for what you get is still reasonable.

We don't require twice daily cabin services, towel animals, silver service restaurants to have an enjoyable time.

We were on Virgin late last year and while we really enjoyed the experience the visa applications were a nightmare, no help from Virgin whatsoever!

Going on Quantum of the seas next year so we are not welded to P&O but we will still use them whenever we want a cheap and cheerful break.

Daz

We, too, still enjoy P&O. OK, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles associated with other lines with whom we have sailed but for an economic cruise it is still value for money. We have never had a bad cruise with P&O and find we can afford to book a mini suite without breaking the bank.

• Like 1