Help with Transfers and Tours in Rome Needed

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help. Does anyone know of a company I can use for Transfers in Rome with Mobility scooter and large luggage?   each of us will have 2 suitcase and my mom Mobility can be taken apart if needed.

the transfers are needed from FCO Airport to Rome and Rome area Hotel to Civitavecchia Port

Can anyone share there Experience with getting are around Rome in a Mobility Scooter and any Tour they may have taken in Rome

Thank you for any help you can give

When we were in Rome we used https://www.romecabs.com/    Highly recommended.   They picked us up at FCO and took us to our hotel.   They took us on a little tour (I think it's called a mini tour, but there are other options) on the way to the hotel which was very nice.  The next day they picked us up and took us to Civitavecchia and after the cruise picked us up again at Civitavecchia and took us to FCO.  This was all in a SUV/mini-van.   Contact them and see if they have any accessible vehicles; however, if you can break down the scooter that will be a plus.  They will tailor tours for you.  Excellent communication with this company.   I would book with them again in a heartbeat.

There is also this place.   I don't have any experience with them but they might be worth checking out if you want an accessible vehicle.   

https://www.transfers-rome-civitavecchia.com/wheelchair-rome-taxi-transfers/

I also highly recommend Romecabs.com. You do need to be able to transfer into the vehicle as they do not have accessible vehicles. They will advise you on the size vehicle you will need (we had more than enough room for a manual wheelchair, luggage and a 65lb service dog). They are very easy to work with and extremely reliable.