Book on Cunard.com then Transfer to TA?

BEAV

I haven’t sailed Cunard since 2007, but want to book a 2024 sailing. My TA is currently traveling in a far distant time zone. Can I book on line on Cunard.com then transfer to my TA so long as I do so before final payment time? Or transfer within 30 days, 60 days, etc from booking date?

Thank you. 

I just did what you are asking about for a US booking a couple weeks ago. I booked one of the new 2026 voyages as soon as it became available to book on cunard.com but before it was listed on the website for the travel agent I usually use.

Once you have booked directly with Cunard, they can provide you with a "Reservation Transfer Request Form" pdf for you to fill out and email back to them. On that form you identify the booking you want to transfer and provide the name and contact information of the travel agency/travel agent to whom you wish to transfer the booking.

Here are the limitations on the timing of the transfer as stated on that form.

"Bookings may only be transferred within 60 days of booking creation so long as (a) the request is made outside the Final Payment period, and (b) the booking is not paid in full."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1