Baha Bay Water park with 4 year old

gizbug

Those with a 4 year old, was there enough stuff for them to do given the steep price at this water park? I know mine is too small for the big slides 

Posted (edited)

I can't answer your question as I've never been to Baha Mar, but you may want to look at the Margaritaville Resort that is very close to the cruise port.  You can buy a day pass for $100 adult and $50 chile and they do have some water park (slides and lazy river) activities plus unlike Baha you get access to the beach.

Edited by tropiclvrs

Posted (edited)

Reviews on TripAdvisor are mixed, but this one from doktaidez posted in February is helpful -

This waterpark was great overall. It was very open and did not ever feel crowded the way waterparks often can feel. It was very clean, the food was expensive but surprisingly VERY good. We ordered a cheeseburger, hot dog, and chicken wrap from Cleo Grill and we were impressed. 1 full day is more then enough here as there aren't a ton of slides, but just enogh to feel satisfied. However the biggest problem I found was there are rides for people who are 48" and taller, and there are rides for children under 48". There are no rides where if your child is shorter, they can ride with you. The 2 main kids areas are fantastic, with water slides and splash pads etc. However my son is almost 7yo and 47". He had fun at the kids area for a while but then wanted to ride some bigger slides and was not allowed. I felt bad and was wondering if this was going to be a problem. So that was the only main complaint I have, otherwise suck it up, and just spend the money for a day. Especially if you have little kids, they will love!

Check out the other reviews there…

We spent 2 weeks on the island and never spent any time at the Margaritaville Hotel. But it was very busy, and the day pass price seems crazy for what you get…Just our opinion of course.

And if you do go to Baha Bay, just hop a jitney (small bus) at the stop at Bay & Frederick Sts. Not a long delay getting as there are few stops on the way, all quick, and just $1.25/pp each way (exact change appreciated) with a stop right outside the park for your return pick-up. 

Edited by blue_water