Pre Cruise hotel booked via Seabourn

We join Quest on 4th April 2024 and booked our flights via Seabourn. There were apparently no suitable flights available on the 4th so we fly out the day before and Seabourn were supposed to put us in a hotel in Gran Canaria. We are now just over 12 days before departure and still cant get Seabourn to tell us which hotel we are using. Our TA has also tried repeatedly to find out but to no avail.

Is there some reason Seabourn need to keep this a secret? Guest Relations have told us it will be "Seabourn Quality!" but what does that mean?

We would like to plan an activity for the morning of the 4th before boarding but not knowing where we will be located makes that impossible.

Has anyone else had this problem or been advised of the hotel in Gran Canaria

John117,

We are also joining Quest on 4th and flying in to Gran Canaria on 3rd c/o Seabourn. I asked my TA to find out where we are staying on the night of 3rd and SB repied

"The hotel you will be staying in is The Santa Catalina Hotel. Please be aware that this can be subject to change, however, this is the hotel that has been confirmed at this time. Once you reach the hotel, you will get more information regarding the times you will be collected for transfers. "

Also - having downloaded my "Final Documents" from the Seabourn it states on the itinerary

"Wednesday Apr 3 LONDON GATWICK In air 2:50pm
Wednesday Apr 3 GRAN CANARIA 7:20PM
Wednesday Apr 3 LAS PALMAS
SANTA CATALINA (DELUXE SUPERIOR)
CALLE LEON Y CASTILLO 227
LAS PALMAS, 35005
SPAIN
PHONE: 35121381140
1 NIGHT STAY / DOUBLE OCCUPANCY

Thursday Apr 4 LAS PALMAS, GRAN CANARIA, CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN 5:00pm
Friday"

The itinerary also states boarding on 4th will be from 12.30 so I expect transfers to be around 11.30 - 12.00 from the hotel, which is close to the port.

Obviously I cannot guarantee you are booked in the same hotel etc. but your documemts on the my booking pages of the Seabourn website or on Seabourn Source should show you the details by now.

Hope this helps and see you onboard!

Thank you very much for your reply. Very helpful. I understand we may have a different hotel but probably unlikely.

Our TA has not had any luck getting this info nor did I when I emailed Guest Relations direct. We both were quoted around 14 days which of course has passed.

I have been checking the app and final documents but as of 2 minutes ago neither show this information. Perhaps they are updating this in alphabetical order and our surname begins with a W so could be another week yet!!

Hopefully see you in the Santa Catalina hotel!! if not on BA or the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked our own flights and trfs. Called travel agent to find out what hotel Seabourn used.  Confirm Santa Catalina. Also on the Gatwick 2.50 flight.See you in a coup!w of days 😀