Menu for Sabatini's

shofer

Does anyone have a menu for Sabatini's? I have tried cruiseclues but unable to access it. I am not too computer savvy and don't have a computer at home to really play w/it. Is Sabatini's mostly Italian or do they offer other items? What is the surcharge?

This will be our first Princess cruise after 6 on Celebrity. We have eaten in the Normandie on the Summit and it was wonderful but very rich, very French.

Looking for something as good but maybe lighter?

I've eaten there but don't have the menu. However, wear loose clothes, you'll be eating 17 courses. Now some of these are just two bites but still.

You choose the type of pizza you want and your main course. I had the seared scallops, unfortunately they were gritty. Beautiful restaurant, excellent service, no other complaints. You should enjoy. Book as soon as you get aboard.

We were on the Grand last year and the dinner at Sabatini's was by far the best meal we had onboard in 12 days. I wish we done it earlier in the cruise because we may have gone back. I agree with cruisinbuddy make reservations early.

Enjoy

Archived