How late do the shuttles to Horseshoe Bay run?

GlitterFemme

I'm traveling with someone who wants to see a pink sand beach and is extremely (medically) sensitive to sunlight. They'll have all of their UV-protective gear, but I was also thinking of taking the shuttle to Horseshoe Bay Beach either early in the morning or late in the day when the sun isn't so strong, just to walk on the beach for a bit and get to experience it.

How late do the shuttles return from the beach to Royal Naval Dockyard? If we go over in the evening, do we risk missing the shuttles back, or are they still going close to sunset? We're not keen to get up at sunrise on vacation but can if it's the best way to do things.

We'll be in Bermuda in mid-May, so not yet the full-on summer season but it seems like things should be starting to pick up by then, and there will be two ships at the Dockyard.

4 hours ago, GlitterFemme said:

IHow late do the shuttles return from the beach to Royal Naval Dockyard? If we go over in the evening, do we risk missing the shuttles back, or are they still going close to sunset? We're not keen to get up at sunrise on vacation but can if it's the best way to do things.

I was told 7:00 pm is the last return time when I asked last week.