TUI Charter flight

EM35

Appreciate this is last minute but I am flying to Malta tomorrow to board Azura. As I am on a TUI charter flight I can only check-in at the airport but it has only just occurred to me about what they will want to see in order for me to check-in. I have printed my P&O boarding pass and have the flight details email on my phone. Is there something else I should have ready? 

Many thanks for any help

For people’s information: arrived on TUI in Malta this morning and bags didn’t need to be collected at the airport as they were brought straight to the ship. Bag has arrived at the room with no problems but needed to put P&O luggage tag on before handing bag over in Manchester.

There was a sign in the airport that said this was just for those arriving on TUI all other airlines had to collect bags in the airport.

Thought it might be interesting as I don’t think this has happened in Malta for the last few years but please correct me if I am wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EM35 said:

For people’s information: arrived on TUI in Malta this morning and bags didn’t need to be collected at the airport as they were brought straight to the ship. Bag has arrived at the room with no problems but needed to put P&O luggage tag on before handing bag over in Manchester.

There was a sign in the airport that said this was just for those arriving on TUI all other airlines had to collect bags in the airport.

Thought it might be interesting as I don’t think this has happened in Malta for the last few years but please correct me if I am wrong. 

Good to hear. 

On 3/28/2024 at 5:14 PM, EM35 said:

Thank you for this, we are on TUI flights in a few weeks time