Need opinions on B2B

We're considering a B2B but realized that all the shows will be the same the second time around.  Hoping that at least the comedians would be different.  Also considered changing ships for the second week for a variety in the entertainment (travelling with Mom who loves the shows) .  Any thoughts or opinions? 

Posted (edited)

Do you really want to pack up, disembark, then embark again on another ship, unpack again just for a few shows? I'm pretty sure the comedians will be different. They seem to get on and off the ship pretty quickly.

I'm sure you can find other things to entertain you. JMHO

Edited by Sillyjilly

23 minutes ago, Sillyjilly said:

Do you really want to pack up, disembark, then embark again on another ship, unpack again just for a few shows? I'm pretty sure the comedians will be different. They seem to get on and off the ship pretty quickly.

I'm sure you can find other things to entertain you. JMHO

I know it seems like a lot of work, but we don't do much on the cruise.  My older mom likes to relax in the sun, eat and see the shows and comedians.  Sometimes we don't even get off the ship!   

Comedians were different on ours. Yes, the rest of the shows were the same but we also didn't necessarily feel the need to see everything on week one. It ended up being a more chill experience. If we wanted to dine late one night, we did because we knew we could see the playlist show next week. If we were too tired to catch the deck party, we skipped it on week one. We love B2B. If you can pair a 7 day eastern with a 7 day western all the better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Comedians were different on ours. Yes, the rest of the shows were the same but we also didn't necessarily feel the need to see everything on week one. It ended up being a more chill experience. If we wanted to dine late one night, we did because we knew we could see the playlist show next week. If we were too tired to catch the deck party, we skipped it on week one. We love B2B. If you can pair a 7 day eastern with a 7 day western all the better.

Well said! I'm addicted to B2B cruises.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jocon said:

I know it seems like a lot of work, but we don't do much on the cruise.  My older mom likes to relax in the sun, eat and see the shows and comedians.  Sometimes we don't even get off the ship!   

I rarely get off the ship anymore either. I just kick back and relax.

• Like 1