Birthday Celebration Ideas?

We are doing 3 x B2B2B Mediterranean Cruises on the Navigator this Fall.

My husband is celebrating a Birthday on the switch-over day from Cruise #1 to Cruise #2.

I'm trying to think of some way to make it extra special.

Obviously I will contact Regent directly but has anyone else done or planned something to celebrate an important event?

Can we order a more expensive bottle of champagne or anything like that?

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, lesliew said:

We are doing 3 x B2B2B Mediterranean Cruises on the Navigator this Fall.

My husband is celebrating a Birthday on the switch-over day from Cruise #1 to Cruise #2.

I'm trying to think of some way to make it extra special.

Obviously I will contact Regent directly but has anyone else done or planned something to celebrate an important event?

Can we order a more expensive bottle of champagne or anything like that?

Thanks.

switchover makes it a little harder since the stewards/butlers will be busy - but they have decorated our room before and they will make a nice cake and sing if you want at the restaurants especially the specialty dining.  

• Like 2

@lesliew… I celebrated a big birthday on Explorer in January 2024. Yes, our wonderful stewards decorated our suite while we were on an excursion. My DH asked that a special bottle of champagne be placed in our mini bar the evening before so that it was chilled ready for us on my birthday. Last, but not least, I’m not a chocolate cake fan, so again, my fabby hubby made a special request for a passion fruit birthday cake which was our dessert that night at a lovely table in P7. The remainder was taken away and miraculously showed up in our mini bar to be enjoyed for several days thereafter. Great attention to detail, great memories, and why Regent is really the best. Just give everyone as much notice as possible for special requests…particularly because it’s a switchover day for the crew.

• Like 1