Noordam - Oak Room?

Euby

It used to be a smoking/cigar lounge.  Now its just a closed off room thats presumably quiet most of the time.  It may be hosted for occasional functions or meetings  I imagine it may get repurposed during the next drydock to increase the crows nest area.

Some photos:

https://halfacts.com/vista-class/noordam-observation-deck/

I'm heading out on the Noordam later this month if you want more photos.

@cruisingrob21  Thanks for the info and the offer.  I won't be on the ship until 2026, so I imagine that it may look different then.  Although, it may benefit other cruisers if you did post updated pics.

8 hours ago, Euby said:

@cruisingrob21  Thanks for the info and the offer.  I won't be on the ship until 2026, so I imagine that it may look different then.  Although, it may benefit other cruisers if you did post updated pics.

You're welcome and that's a good tip.  I think she goes to drydock later this year and the tumor is that it will be extensive - it's also showing as longer than typical for a vista class ship.  At a minimum, it seems like the northern lights night club will be turned into the gallery bar as has happened on the other vistas and signature vessels.  Perhaps more?