H5 Prima Perks?

We're booked in an H5 Haven suite on the Prima! Excited to see the new layout on this style of ship. One item I can not seem to get a clue on, is what extra perks the H5 has? I noticed on a Youtube video touring the room, a bottle of vodka and mixers. I've only seen that in H2/H1 rooms. Is this something we will get in the H5 class on the Prima? Anyone have experience?

Thanks!!!

All of the owners suites get free booze and mixers (and free mini bar essentially). Number of bottles depends on the number of days the trip is. Reach out to the pre-cruise concierge to see if they have an updated list (mine is from 2023), but there is some wiggle room as long as you stay within the same price point of what is on the list. For example, we asked for a bottle of Disaronno and were able to get it no problem. If you let them know ahead of time your preferences, the fridge will be stocked with your favorites. We were also able to get the occasional can of grape & root beer soda too, so the more options you give them to surprise you the better.

image.thumb.png.d13ff48d3455ad073983c536e77613dd.png

• Like 1

We had H5 on Prima.  While one of the smallest OS we've stayed in, it was nice.

Water, soda, three bottles, sparkling wine.  Lots of switches for lights, curtains, dark out shades.  Balconies not that big but nice cushions.  Never got to use due to weather.

Haven elevators came in handy.

There are like five sets of jets in shower you can get going at same time.  Toilet is higher and larger.

Haven outside has bar but if weather doesn't cooperate useless.

• Like 2

On 4/10/2024 at 10:34 AM, Sailing12Away said:

All of the owners suites get free booze and mixers (and free mini bar essentially). Number of bottles depends on the number of days the trip is. Reach out to the pre-cruise concierge to see if they have an updated list (mine is from 2023), but there is some wiggle room as long as you stay within the same price point of what is on the list. For example, we asked for a bottle of Disaronno and were able to get it no problem. If you let them know ahead of time your preferences, the fridge will be stocked with your favorites. We were also able to get the occasional can of grape & root beer soda too, so the more options you give them to surprise you the better.

image.thumb.png.d13ff48d3455ad073983c536e77613dd.png

THANK YOU!! This was the sheet I had been looking for!