Kusadasi Ephesus designer bags

Hello everyone, looking forward to my cruise. One of our ports is Kusadasi Ephesus Turkey. I hear they have great prices on designer bags even knock offs. Does anyone know if they sell these bags near the cruise port? I would love to buy some bags for great prices. Thanks in advance. 

11 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Hello everyone, looking forward to my cruise. One of our ports is Kusadasi Ephesus Turkey. I hear they have great prices on designer bags even knock offs. Does anyone know if they sell these bags near the cruise port? I would love to buy some bags for great prices. Thanks in advance. 

There are lots of shops selling various good within walking distance of the ships.  You can probably find such bags in the same stores that have signs out for their "Genuine Fake Watches".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

One of our ports is Kusadasi Ephesus Turkey. I hear they have great prices on designer bags even knock offs

A couple of points which may not have occured to you, but of which you should be aware.

Turkey is one of the main suppliers of fake designer goods, and many EU citizens will have them confiscated by authorities when they return home if they are caught with them on re-entry as this is illegal .In addition to confiscation, large fines can also be issued.

Does your own country allow the importation of fake goods? And does your country have a maximum tax free allowance  for goods purchased overseas? If you declare the value of your purchases honestly and the items are spotted, customs officers would know immediately that the value of the bags has either been underdeclared or they are fakes.

• Like 3

On 4/11/2024 at 10:01 AM, MeHeartCruising said:

There are lots of shops selling various good within walking distance of the ships.  You can probably find such bags in the same stores that have signs out for their "Genuine Fake Watches".

Thank you for your feedback, that was very helpful. Thanks.