TX Hotel to Port?

Are there any hotels in La Marque that offer a shuttle or transfer (for a fee of course) from the hotel to the port? Otherwise how could I get to the port from that area hotel? Or Texas City hotel? We’ll have a 1 and a 3 year old so an Uber isn’t so easy since we’re not bringing car seats. (Are these decent areas to stay one night in?)

1 hour ago, WeBeCruisinMon said:

Are there any hotels in La Marque that offer a shuttle or transfer (for a fee of course) from the hotel to the port? Otherwise how could I get to the port from that area hotel? Or Texas City hotel? We’ll have a 1 and a 3 year old so an Uber isn’t so easy since we’re not bringing car seats. (Are these decent areas to stay one night in?)

Are you flying in? How do you intend to get to La Marque or Texas City. 

I don’t think there are any shuttles from hotels or it would have been mentioned since the topic is discussed all the time. 

we have always taken car seats for kids at that age so they are age appropriate for rental cars or taxis. 

If you are comfortable with riding in a shuttle bus it would be easiest to stay near the airport and take a shuttle from there directly to the port.

• Like 2