Vibe beach pass worth it?

I’m going the week after you and decided to book the Vibe.  I’m sort of regretting it because I know it will still be cooler in NY and there (hopefully) shouldn’t be many kids on board.  Getting away from kids is my main reason for booking it.  I also just learned that after the recent dry dock smoking is no longer allowed in Spice H2O so the Vibe is looking less necessary.  The smoke in Spice H2O could be bad at times.

We've done the Vibe on a February LA/Cabo cruise, and while a lot of times it was too cold to use, we still felt we got great use out of it. The days that it was warm enough we spent most of our time out there.

We also did the Vibe on our cruise to Bermuda last June. Keep in mind that the wind going up/down the Atlantic might be too strong. The last sea day only one side of the Vibe was usable because of the wind. The staff did a great job of moving all of the chairs to one side, so while we were closer to our neighbors than usual, everyone still had a seat they could enjoy.

However, I also live in Seattle so 70 sounds great to me, if 70 means you're putting on a sweatshirt, then it might not be 🙂

On 4/14/2024 at 9:41 PM, Cruiser4957 said:

I am sailing on April 28th on the joy. It’s going from NYC to Bermuda. Will i get use out of the vibe pass or will it be too cold? Temperatures are around 70 the entire time 

You just answered your own question, or gave enough info to do so.  Is the 70s too cold for you?  If so don't book.  IMHO, after using the Vibe twice (both at the old reasonable price), I don;t thik the Vibe is worth the current price under any circumstances.  Others will have different opinions.

On 4/14/2024 at 10:38 PM, stinkyharriet said:

I’m going the week after you and decided to book the Vibe.  I’m sort of regretting it because I know it will still be cooler in NY and there (hopefully) shouldn’t be many kids on board.  Getting away from kids is my main reason for booking it.  I also just learned that after the recent dry dock smoking is no longer allowed in Spice H2O so the Vibe is looking less necessary.  The smoke in Spice H2O could be bad at times.

Unless you're within a couple days of sailing, you can cancel your Vibe passes.