Safes in staterooms on Legend?

Yes there are safes in the rooms. But they are different from the others. You usually use your room key to open and close them. But on the LOS you have to use a credit card. Well, duh, that one of the things I put in there. So I just put my stuff in it, but left the door unlocked. Everthing was okay.

We had an inside room a few weeks ago and, yes, there is a small in room safe in each room. The one we had was just big enough to put valuables in it...not things like a laptop or big items.

To access safe each time you must swipe a credit card to open it. ANY card with a swipe will do. We used our old insurance card.

I wished they would have had punch code safes like on every other ship I have been on because we had to find a hiding place for the card every day, which got annoying.

Thanks for your QUICK replies! I had read somewhere that anything with a magnetic strip would work on these safes. I am thinking of trying my Kroger card. Now I just have to find a good hiding place for it!

Thanks for your QUICK replies! I had read somewhere that anything with a magnetic strip would work on these safes. I am thinking of trying my Kroger card. Now I just have to find a good hiding place for it!

Yup! Kroger card will work too! We tried our grocery card "just to see" and it too worked.

Hiding card in a shirt or pant pocket of a shirt not in sight was normally our pick. Also, nobody is gonna go in your dirty clothes bag. Have fun on Legend. :)

Hiding card in a shirt or pant pocket of a shirt not in sight was normally our pick. Also, nobody is gonna go in your dirty clothes bag. Have fun on Legend. :)

That is a great idea about a shirt pocket! This board is great for getting answers!

Archived